Sunday, August 9, 2009

Girl's Camp

Ashley with her friends, enjoying some free time at camp.

Yes, I went to camp as well. Almost 8 months pregnant!! I was one of the photographers. Most people said I was crazy for this, but it kept me busy and got me one week closer to my delivery date. I have to say that I enjoyed camping more that I thought I would.


This was our team of photographers.



I was on my feet most of the day, sitting was uncomfortable. By day 3 my ankles and feet began to swell. The days were extremely hot and our tents were too hot to rest in. By orders of our camp nurse, I needed to put my feet up and rest. Still hot.... but the coolest spot we could find.






1 comment:

M. Fritze said...

you are my HERO. i can barely sleep in my own bed!
and ashley is sooo cute! cannot believe you have kids that are so mature and old!! great babysitters soon!